THE ESQUIRE SL
Born from a passion for cycling, the Johnson Esquire SL is the perfect balance between lightweight stiffness, handling and comfort. Our traditional geometric design, utilising the most advanced technologies available, has produced an incredibly well rounded bike for today’s modern cyclist.
Intelligent design has ensured a smooth ride over rough terrain without compromising performance. Our 'Thinstay Compliance' rear stays keep the frame vertically compliant - allowing uncompromised comfort, while our oversized box section tubing ensures maximum lateral stiffness. You’ll experience powerful acceleration and precise, balanced handling due to our box section tubing used at the most important parts of the frame.
The Esquire SL's classic lightweight road design is give you pro level performance with uncompromised strength, stiffness, handling and comfort. And at 885g (54cm) it is one of the lightest on the market...
- The Esquire SL‘s lightweight road design with no compromise in strength, stiffness, handling and comfort.
- High Modulus monocoque mould with new EPS (expanded polystrene) internal moulding system.
- Thinstay Compliant rear stays for vertical compliance and impact absorption.
- Asymmetric seat tube and chainstays maximise stiffness.
- Box section tubing for greater lateral stiffness and vertical compliance.
- Tapered 1 1/8 head tube with 1.5 inch bottom bearing for greater stiffness and uncompromised handling.