Borrowing much of the traditional geometric design from our beloved Esquire frame, we set out to create a bike combining the most crucial elements in design - an incredibly lightweight frame, pro level race stiffness and outstanding ride quality. The Cavalier is an unparalleled package.
We have optimised stiffness in the rear triangle and included aerodynamic design into the overall features of the design. Our EPS monocoque moulding system is the most advanced technology in carbon fibre manufacturing - we have been able to produce a perfect package for performance and hours in the saddle.
The Cavalier optimises all that you can get out of a performance bike to achieve a bike ready for the Tour de France or some long training hours in the saddle.
- The Cavalier combines race proven stiffness with uncompromised handling and comfort.
- High Modulus monocoque mould with new EPS (expanded polystrene) internal moulding system.
- Thinstay Compliant rear stays for vertical compliance and impact absorption.
- Ovalised downtube to optimise aerodynamic efficiency.
- Asymmetric seat tube and chainstays maximise stiffness.
- Box section tubing for greater lateral stiffness and vertical compliance.
- Tapered 1 1/8 head tube with 1.5 inch bottom bearing for greater stiffness and uncompromised handling.